Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I still prefer the diverging diamond, if only because some rear end in a top hat will always gently caress it up and slam into oncoming traffic.

I hate driving through Kansas, probably going to pass through it this summer unless I detour around.

Oh are those the intersection where you drive on the 'wrong side' for a bit to allow easy transfer to get on highways etc? They just finished one here in Lacey WA if it's the same deal

E: here's some nice Utah ASMR esque about a DDI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd5AatLWvcg

stackofflapjacks fucked around with this message at 15:45 on May 1, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

CommieGIR posted:

gently caress yes, I kinda hope they find a way to basically re-open Indian Point too

Thanks, Oil Industry who financially backed a bunch of eco-groups to protest and oppose nuclear power.

Do you have any sources for the second part of your post? I have a couple of environmental activist friends who are vehemently anti-nuclear and I would love to share that with them

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

not caring here posted:

Well, that guy sounds pretty normal.

Okay, so did anyone else get an ungodly foot cramping after the Pfizer shot? Comes and goes at random? That's gotta be completely unrelated, right?

!!! I don't get foot cramps, except yesterday driving I got the most brutal foot cramp that wouldn't quit. I got 1st Pfizer 18 days prior and didn't even connect it back to a side effect.

Excited for #2 in a few days, ready to hibernate and integrate my 5G chip into my DNA.

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

Here's my current event:
I just got a letter from President Biden, touting the $1400 stimulus and the American Rescue Plan while it noted that the 1400 plus the $600 in December equals promise kept, $2000 check.

I am irrationally angry that Biden has copied Trump and sent his own letter to say "look we're helping." Ingrained propaganda to sell policy to Americans is just the sort of dumbing down of civic discourse. I can't stand that this is what's used to justify half assed aid during some of the worst crisis in my lifetime.