Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Weird how feeling threatened overwhelmingly happens to white conservatives with the capability to do lethal violence then and there against people who can't respond in kind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

He's also a former crackhead who went ultra Jesus to get clean and that kind of transferring of one life and brain destroying addiction for another usually doesn't end well, so he might bankrupt himself sooner than later

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Say, what happened to Andrew Cuomo and his litany of sexual harassment/misconduct accusers? Did we have to ignore that because he's a brave DNC hero and we can't lose more of them?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

the only takeaway from this ice cream shop thing a bunch of big brains will have is the urgent need to automate food service

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

FORD lol no, gotta get a DODGE RAM to RAM IT IN

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I'm glad that video had a warning because the moment I saw kids I turned it the gently caress off because no no no no no :(

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

facialimpediment posted:

I linked it a few weeks ago specifically because it wasn't graphic and bloody, just a toddler offering his ball as sacrifice, then getting lightly munched as the treadmill denied the sacrifice. At the time, there were no deaths and only a sporadic few cases.

Not the kid in the video, I wouldn't link that kind of thing here.

Weird, I STILL don't want to see a toddler get mangled by a treadmill!

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I sincerely hope Fox brain doesn't become a thing because the right will run with it to normalize this poo poo as a catch all 'ok they had Fox brain but they're ok now!' or whatever the gently caress. You guys know what I'm saying.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

Montana and South Carolina have ended enhanced federal unemployment because people aren't willing to work for poverty wages. Florida is soon to follow.

Can the fed step in on this? That's impressively inhumane although not unexpected

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

So glad we are getting Chauvin, the Last Bad Apple, gone

I'm happy about this, but I'm very afraid the messaging from the party in power will be pointing at him as cops continue to be violent sociopaths

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

So we are basically t minus from super cool liberal dem and Republican lobbyists coming together to propose lifetime employment contracts for food and housing guarantees

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Considering a large portion of the US has terminal brain poisoning and believes working 3 poverty level jobs at once is a noble endeavor and they'll be rewarded in Heaven I'm not too hopeful we get much progress on worker solidarity :(

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

If we did a better job of being lied to this wouldn't be an issue also you're young enough to recover from setbacks - ancient boomer proverb

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

The US is a nation full of people who if offered 100 an hour and their coworkers 120 or 15 an hour and their coworkers 10 would stop and seriously think about what deal to take. Hatred, stupidity and malice is our greatest homegrown commodity.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

the new american dream is being lived by senator kristen sinema, noted champion of nobody but herself

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

it's too bad nothing can be done to stop them because that's antisemitism and also rapture therefore

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

this feels like a countdown until they just no poo poo block to block commit genocide

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

As long as new Aqua Teen is coming, I'm happy. Very disappointed that Unknown Hinson turned out to be a shitbag and Squidbillies is dead because of him.

I'd like more Moral Orel too, but I think Starburns has moved on. Wouldn't mind seeing Orel after maturing and realizing the whole world is a lie, not just christianity.

Didn't Moral Orel end with a flash forward of him and his family and how he was just a normal, good person? That finale made me tear up. I'm not the only one here, pretty sure of that.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

really looking forward to the american right screaming antisemitism even louder when this is condemned. jfc. the will murder as many people as they want and the world will do loving nothing. well, no, some countries will praise israel's bravery

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

how long until there's a proposed 'tax the people who got vaccinated' plan in a trump state?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

We're jacked up but the chances of hyperinflation are like, crazy low. Not impossible but it's super loving unlikely.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Every Trump or GOP member 'we got them!' is actually in reference to how they got them with respect to morality and the Dems have the high ground. Like Gaetz, he's been got because now we know he's a terrible amoral human and after experiencing no consequences surely his constituents will vote him out now :)

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

So was the entire plan for dealing with the seditious members of Congress to let their constituents realize they're totally uncool and vote them out?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

CommieGIR posted:

Ah yes, musical instruments, not team players.

It might be because people who are involved in arts tend to be creative thinkers so you're bringing in people who will bring different approaches to problems so you don't have a team full of people who believe every problem is a nail they must hammer

But apparently the ultra violent ones just go and outsize the bad for everyone regardless

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

This seems bad but much of America is screaming you're anti-Semetic if you're not ok with it, wow no idea how to feel

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

If there is no kingdom of Israel then the rapture doesn't happen. If that's what you're referring to but I may be misreading. Let me conclude by saying gently caress Evangelicals

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

maybe there is a shift in US approach since more reps are speaking out, maybe the DNC decides to go harder trying to primary and speak out publicly against said reps. only time will tell

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

yeah, we ARE a great ally

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Blind Rasputin posted:

The first coriolis space station to be built by humanity should be given to the Jewish people. They can have their Zionism in space. Palestine can be Palestine again. This would probably fix the world.

:|

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

lolol get run over asking about the country attempting to do a genocide that we're backing

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

There's still a lot of crypto evangelists stating the crypto bull market is still yet to really go, that the long term 6 figure + target for bitcoin is still very real, etc. I mean sure, but did they just ignore governments can end this party whenever and they can't do poo poo about it?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Well we were going to have INFRASTRUCTURE WEEK but DEMOCRATS

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Really cool thing standard in my area is rentals making renters pay HOA fees. Landlords are the coolest

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

https://twitter.com/elistokols/status/1395502326446702595?s=21

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

https://twitter.com/saladinahmed/status/1395737851527053320?s=21

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Much like the $2000 check thing I'm sure some lib luminaries will step in soon to tell us we were wrong to think the words and numbers that were said actually meant what words and numbers mean

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

You idiot, this will also be pointed to as what will give people jobs when unemployment runs out and people start losing their homes and going destitute because the economy and job market is still totally hosed!

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

No matter how bad the Dems gently caress up or lie etc they have a built in core of people who will scream if you don't back them you're helping the Republicans and also we can't raise wages or have universal healthcare because it's not actually feasible or whatever other excuses. Why would they bother not being assholes?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

My trading results improved dramatically when I left the goon trading/investing discord and stopped going to BFC. Go figure that when learning a skill that involves objectivity and discipline getting away from a group of goons was positive. Weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I'm confident the boomers can somehow gently caress things up to where the old investing paradigms are rendered useless for average peoole on their way out the door