Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Outdoor loving starts today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
You will never change america's car culture and the attitudes that make it lovely.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

maffew buildings posted:

Weird how feeling threatened overwhelmingly happens to white conservatives with the capability to do lethal violence then and there against people who can't respond in kind

What's weird is any got convicted at all

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

shame on an IGA posted:

My Very Dear Sarah:

Indications are very strong the bowel shall move in a few days, perhaps to-morrow. Lest I should not be able to write you again, I feel impelled to write a few lines, that may fall under your eye when I shall be no more.

Our movement may be one of a few days duration and full of pleasure and it may be one of severe conflict and death to me. Not my will, but thine, O God be done. If it is necessary that I should fall on the blue-water for any country, I am ready. I have no misgivings about, or lack of confidence in, the cause in which I am engaged, and my courage does not halt or falter.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

It's a p good pastiche and what's with this probe. This man struggled for our country

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

They gonna put him in solitary and he's gonna be real upset he didn't actually get the surgery then

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

CommieGIR posted:

Lmao, no. They didn't the last time this happened either.

Wait this happened a previous time?

Wait why am I shocked

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Arven posted:

I don't know how it was covered in Texas, but fox news was full on damage control saying actually that previous winter storm never happened, and it only happened at all this time because of wind turbines.

Were they wink winking immigrants because that and turbines was the one my dad went with. It's frankly baffling how anyone could be so stupid

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Kesper North posted:

As a consultant who works with public utilities and local/regional/state government I can't emphasize enough how downright malfeasant public communication around major utilties projects can be, especially whenever it intersects with the oil and gas industry. They find the Devil's ad men to write the comms and the Devil's lawyer to write the fine print.

don't blame the devil for this

Wingnut Ninja posted:

There are a few restaurants near me that if you order takeout on their web sites, they require you to enter your car's make and model for curbside pickup.

lol what the gently caress

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's hard to tell with M&T because they are the quintessential contrarians and would probably disagree with whatever read you came up with provided they didn't like you.

I'm loving over contrarians at this point

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

facialimpediment posted:

About that.

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1389327441039085570

What tends to happen with really rich people is that the conspiracy theories tend to drown out the painfully obvious, skeezy stuff. Like, why go after the Gates 5G nanomachine manmade lab virus scamdemic hoax when the Epstein poo poo is right there?

Bro the people who are making the most noise about the 5g bullshit don't give a gently caress about epstein. They're mad at hillary

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

They figured out if you keep your head down and are popular among your base, you'll be fine

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I mean statistically they're probably alcoholics

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Got first shot. Trip report anyone :allears:

boop the snoot posted:

Have the forums been incredibly slow for anyone else for the last several days

The Internet entirely has felt like molasses for me

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

bird food bathtub posted:

Well the constitution disagrees so gonna go with "no".

They don't give a gently caress about the constitution they give a gently caress about the appeal to authority

I feel like someone frogged the ever loving bejeesus out of my arm

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

The Memphis VA story is me sitting in there with back pain, worse than usual. The local news station was on, the kind that repeats every 30 minutes. One of their main stories that day was 3 veterans dying waiting in the VA ER over the prior year. I watched that loop for 6+ hours, line never moved, no one was being triaged. There were no doctors working the ER that night.

I stormed out, bought a bottle of bourbon and drank the pain away for a few days. gently caress Memphis and their VA.

Not VA but I'd kill for local news. If I see one more slickly produced ad detailing a healthy recipe or celebrity doctor or medicine ad, I'm going to have a public fit

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

You know what the most depressing part of the water wars is going to be? You're never going to get people to ever stop wasting it on stupid bullshit. The water will be cut off at the homeless shelters before the fountains at the bellagio run dry

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

They almost certainly do not

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Well known tectonic hotspot germany

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh thank god. I read that and was like, how is that not dumber

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I miss plenty of the old internet but liveleak was not one of them

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'm all for heaping blame on FN even if it's these stupid assholes trying to wriggle out of punishment

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What was he wasting 70% of his income on that he's blaming the government for

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

He'd probably be perfectly fine in prison considering his credentials lol.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Surprised he never punched out a DI

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That doesn't even make my abyssometer wiggle but I can see how it would others

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Defenestrategy posted:

Not particularly? I've kinda stuck by "don't tell coworkers poo poo that might get you fired unless you don't care that you got fired for saying it" kinda policy with exceptions only made for coworkers who've earned my trust in Halo 1v1 Hang Em High snipers only.

hosed up.

Snipers only is the worst format of any fps

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Soylent Pudding posted:

The best part of reply all avalanches is when someone senior sends out the "don't reply all" warning and then a half dozen brown nosers reply all with "thank you for reminding everyone sir".

No loving way

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Platystemon posted:

There’s no labor shortage and there’a no litigious society.

They’re just both effective lies that the new media serves and the public eat.

What's with the second part? If that's a lie then it's one I've taken hook, line and sinker. Hell it never even bothered me; if the choice is destitution or suing someone for damages after an accident, you bet I'd sue the poo poo out of them if it's the only recourse for survival

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I loving loathe mike rowe

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mr. Nice! posted:

In florida, for example, before you can even file a suit because of medical malpractice, you have to retain an expert who is willing to submit a report to the court with the initial complaint that there was medmal.

This means a putative plaintiff (or their lawyer in a contingency situation) must spend $3-5k before they can even start a suit. This has had such a chilling effect that medmal claims are virtually impossible in Florida for anything other than extreme malpractice. This has not at all reduced healthcare costs in Florida.

Hell I like to fire back that universal healthcare would probably have more to do with curbing "frivolous" lawsuits than any of the harebrained wealth-worshiping horseshit the good ole pederast party likes to come up with

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Florida would be the worst state in the union if it weren't for the competition from the other states

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

CommieGIR posted:

Mike Rowe is such a piece of poo poo.

It really cannot be overstated. It's a great example of how prettying up your fascist bullshit can be a lot more effective than bullhorning it overtly. The majority of people I know in the south would agree 100% with mike rowe even ones who aren't openly pieces of poo poo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

RFC2324 posted:

"stop whining"

*can be heard whining in any venue long before eyes are laid upon them*

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

bengy81 posted:

Seriously that dude is a loving class traitor (if such a thing can exist?)

Obviously yes. Why wouldn't it exist lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

maffew buildings posted:

The US is a nation full of people who if offered 100 an hour and their coworkers 120 or 15 an hour and their coworkers 10 would stop and seriously think about what deal to take. Hatred, stupidity and malice is our greatest homegrown commodity.

Supposedly* someone did a study to this effect and the results were about what you'd expect lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A Bad Poster posted:

It's a lot more socially acceptable to choke an annoying rich person than a baby.

Other way around

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That's anti-american

e: I was literally thinking an a-10 lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hyrax Attack! posted:

That's close to what happened during a raid by 17 Stuart tanks in 1942 when they raided a poorly guarded Luftwaffe airfield in Tunisia. From Rick Atkinson's book, An Army at Dawn

Anyone who's ever played an RTS has a moment where they see a golden opportunity and a fat target and gotten a boner that could lift a desk.

What the gently caress is a squirrel gun

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Kazinsal posted:

That guy's got some SS tattoos, I'd put money on it. I can feel the neonazi waves radiating through my monitor.

He really does have that look doesn't he. There's a ton of these in the south and the only hard part is figuring out if they're leaning more on the special ops delusional fantasy or the tough guy nazi biker one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

No gas anywhere else or just nw florida?

gently caress you yang

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 02:22 on May 11, 2021