Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

fake nunes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

I might be one of the shitheads the website is making fun of, but I think it's always best to send a "Have a second?" note before I drop the question in case they're broadcasting. (And while Teams lets you share individual windows now, there's no guarantee the user isn't doing it live and sharing their whole loving desktop.)

"Hey Mike those reports are three days overdue now, think you can get them to my by COB?" is a lot better without an audience.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

Nick Soapdish posted:

My husband and I went out to eat tonight for the second time since getting vaccinated. We had a gap in time between house hunting. With it being graduation season I saw a freshly minted 2Lt with his family and grandparents come to the restaurant. Those WWII dress uniforms look good. Not better than Service Dress Blues but good looking

I know that dress blues are number one for a reason, but I always liked the alpha uniform. I felt like grandpa coming home from the war.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

Hekk posted:

Yeah but can they walk really far carrying heavy poo poo?

Checkmate libs.

The baseplate was the worst loving thing to get stuck with on a hump, my back hurts just looking at this the way my dick hurts when i see skateboarders rack themselves on stairway bannisters

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Man this second shot can really get you

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

piL posted:

It didn't kick in until 14 hours after the shot for me, but I've slept for 28 of the last 34 hours. I think I'm good to go. I'd say commit to the rest if you can.

Yeah i'm definitely taking today off. Feels like the morning after a bad bender. Body aches, headache, eyes and teeth hurt, dizzy. Also kept waking up last night and had to piss like six times even though i wasn't especially hydrated :shrug:

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

boop the snoot posted:

If I have learned anything in my 33 years, it’s that nobody in any industry does any proactive planning and almost every stupid regulation that gets written is because of one dumbass somewhere doing something stupid.

Yeah -- rules, regs, and laws are most often written due to death and injury, but most people either don't realize that or don't care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

lol this absolutely owns.