Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Happy May Day.

gently caress all bosses.

Workers of the world unite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Sacrist65 posted:

One official stated, "this was not a joking matter."

It wasn't then but it sure as gently caress is now lol.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

A Bad Poster posted:

gently caress debt.

Also, don't gently caress with debt.

Deep cut.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Maaaaan where the gently caress are my rebates and prizes for getting a vaccine when it was offered to me back in March?! This is like throwing a pizza party for the kids who slacked on the group project.

They need to stop doing these because it devalues my vaccine.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

If he was wearing a collared shirt they have those plastic collar guards in them but you'd have to be real fuckin motivated to use one of those

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

There are currently 60.5 billion USDT. just fyi. For anyone wondering how much liability some random bank in Poland must have access to, to cash people out 1:1.