Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
everyone on every freeway everywhere is a horrible monster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Rail.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
build bullet train intercity networks and bring back rural whistlestops and twee wood panelled streetcars with ringing metal bells and chimes

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

whiteness demands an intentional erasure of the culture of whatever shithole your folks came from

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

bengy81 posted:

Seriously that dude is a loving class traitor (if such a thing can exist?)

woop woop
that's the sound of the police

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
industries with labor shortages should improve wages and other compensation instead of crying about how nobody wants their lovely job

death to suits

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
lol I am putting on an N- or P95 as part of my daily wear to leave the house forever

it rubs the fashy mouthbreathers I meet at work the wrong way and I loving love it for that.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

maffew buildings posted:

This seems bad but much of America is screaming you're anti-Semetic if you're not ok with it, wow no idea how to feel

Al Jazeera? Never heard of him but he sounds like a terrorist

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Duzzy Funlop posted:

How do these airstrikes keep felling buildings in perfect implosion demolitions?

I mean yeah, that question sounds all TRUTHER-y, which would be kinda moot because I'd assume the IDF can just roll in in force and demo-charge high-rises, but this is like the third building that they just "beautifully" collapse from a demolition standpoint. Are they lobbing a bunch of JDAMs at the bases of the buildings or something?

I don't think we give them the tip-top shelf stuff, but they are probably rolling with consistent good modern market midrange poo poo as far as weaponry goes, I'm sure a well-equipped F-XX plane or whatever digitally controlled artillery has no problem taking out a rectangle of concrete

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

TCD posted:

A colleague is heavily into crypto, and one of his main reasons is crypto doesn't count for FAFSA.

Gotta love means tests. I remember looking at food stamps at one point and I'm pretty sure the eligibility criteria was suggesting I should liquidate some 401k to pay for food before I come begging the good people of State

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I'll say those black hammer idiots could be an operation to make leftists seem like loving morons but that's about it.

I loved the tweet about "RICH soil" describing bare rock in Colorado high country

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

bengy81 posted:

I'm so pumped for pot delivery. The biggest thing keeping me from consuming pot is waiting in line at dispensaries.

Really? Just don't go on Fridays or the first of the month.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Fine? Am I reading that right? Disgusting.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I feel like the green/blue weenie would have no problem coming down on your garden variety retired e-6 to e-8 for an act of speech similar in character with a fraction of the platform, but I'm pretty sure Flynn is just gonna chud on until a critical mass of boredom sets in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Are they still making the Miata with the Fiat bodywork? Love that car