Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Agronox posted:

I think many of you are being a little too hard on the show. When it works (33, the Pegasus arc, etc.) it was possibly the best space show on television. Or at least in the top five. The highs were really high and the lows… well, they were frustrating but they were never so bad I started to hate watch the show (in contrast with Moore’s more recent For All Mankind, say).

Imagine watching an Olympic gymnast's routine. They make some really good moves for a few minutes, just great twists and turns that defy gravity. But then start looking sloppy, and at the end of it all they fall so badly that they suffer a skull fracture.

That's BSG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

I was very disappointed by the fact that the show that said from the very start "...AND THEY HAVE A PLAN" very clearly had no plan at all.