Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

please don't hit my sheep :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Huh, there's a line crossing right over the city nearest to me, too (*not positive but it looks like it's close).

I can't tell the difference between the orange and yellow lines though.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:smith: I'm out of the current path and I'm very disappointed.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

smoobles posted:

we're now just a few hours from the crash window

have you guys called your loved ones to say goodbye yet?

I did that poo poo when they said we were gonna die in Okinawa in 03/2011.

do we have any real cool science experts that can tell us why it has to re-enter at all? Like, did it just lose speed and slowly drift lower and lower and now the earth is pulling it down?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Baxter posted:

$50 to whoever calls the city it hits closest to, if there’s any interest.

Thread consensus on the city if it’s a wide field of debris.

Austin TX so it hits the guy with the kangaroo and the bad animal husbandry

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I just finished grooming poo poo out of a long-haired dog (it wasn't even his, he just rolled in a wet sheep plop) and I come back in here to find out china is dropping this drat space rocket right on Disney world. I've spent the past year+ not doing anything, looking forward to the end of covid so I can go back to WDW and that drat place is about to get popped out of existence.

This is the 2021 sequel I was expecting, though not exactly this

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

low key sex master posted:

It's been nice knowing you Europe sorry I didn't get to visit more

https://twitter.com/willripleycnn/status/1391172882840031233?s=21

18,000 miles per hour sounds so fast

If it hits near a coast or something it's just gonna gently caress up local fishing, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

coral didn't get killed by a barracuda, she got nuked from orbit by a piece of Chinese rocket