Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Snipin' every page with shittay posts
itsRocket Maaa aaa aaammm she's a Rocket Ma'am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"Oh noooooo we have no IDEA where our giant explosive radioactive tube could possibly land it went into a 'wild orbit'! Let's all watch and hope" - China, hanging up the phone in a room with a map of the US with Washington D.C. with a red x over it on the wall and a Joe Biden doll with pushpins stuck into it

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

2021: A Spinz Odyssey

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

My home town had Sputnik crash right in the middle of the drat road. There's a little plaque there.

e: well technically it's like a metal ring permanently set into the road, the plaque is over on the side. I've stood on it. V exciting.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 03:02 on May 5, 2021

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Caesar Saladin posted:

It didn't, she looked like a real buffoon. Maybe this one will get her and she will be vindicated.

This would be extremely radical and I hope her memorial is a sculpture of a hand giving the middle finger with just "I told you so" under it at the crash site/where they bury her remains and it becomes a public nuisance because it can't be rezoned or something.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Chinatown posted:

I hope it lands directly and exactly on my freaking balls.

I was gonna say the same but then I realized that they'd be perfectly safe since they'd be protected by YOUR MOTHER at the time.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I was thinking "Man there's so much stuff this thing could land on that'd be comical, it's probably going to be sorta darkly comical at least" and then I thought "Nah it's probably going to hit a village in Africa or start the drat rainforest on fire or land on a pod of nursing whale calves." Something equally innocent and not even slightly cool. Stupid tumbling giant chinese space rocket, why can't you ever do anything funny just once!!!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

super sweet best pal posted:

If it lands in America will it be casus belli?

Yes.

The plan is to instantly begin a hot war with China the very second a piece of a failed space vehicle hits a continent sized piece of land anywhere by sheer accident, yes.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

16.99366962968389, 87.19583522512156

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

YeahTubaMike posted:

Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I hope I DON'T die as a result of this rocket crash.

eh, hit or miss.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I hope it blows my nipples clean off.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Just lol if this hits the Garfield lasagna guy on a Monday

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

One of them goes directly over the spot I picked in the Indian ocean completely at random.

That's awesome.
If I nail this you all owe me like $50

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Full Metal Jackass posted:

According to that chart my balls are safe.

Not if I have anything to say about it

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It's gonna land exactly where I predicted and when it does I'm gonna have a 'splash down' of my own if you know what I am saying!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

:smith: I'm out of the current path and I'm very disappointed.

Chase ur dreams