Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
oh, whats this? irradiated rocket junk deorbiting on MY 5000 year old ancestral village? it's more likely than you think

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i think its kinda exciting to think about a big disaster but it will prob go onto the ocean and be boring. sucks

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
u ever remember when they deorbited mir? sad day.... rip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVQd9Ejkbiw

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
man look at how cool the shuttle was. america used to kick rear end.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Bronze Fonz posted:

I highly recommend Apollo 11 (2019, IMAX) for an amazing and poignant look at just how much it kicked rear end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKWKjKtkwxk

Get the ~9gb torrent of it on TPB. You deserve it.

ive seen this and it is absolutely awesome. like literally awesome by the original definition, awe inspiring. 100% recommend this viewing.

there is also the high res high fps motion interpolation colorized footage of the rover mission on youtube, so loving cool.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Colonel Cancer posted:

Oh no it's heading straight for twin towers memorial tower

lmfao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Full Metal Jackass posted:

I'm guessing this has a very minimal chance of actually causing damage or landing somewhere populated because it's not on the news every minute attempting to cause mass panic amongst the people for ratings.

or maybe the opposite... ?? the truth is out there. trust no one.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i hope it crashes on the fark.com offices, and also ebaumsworld.com offices. mwahahhhaaha. finally sweet revenge

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Derpies posted:

Free MPP

they can jack off to their snake sluts on their own time, imo. sick freak. makes me sick tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003