Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

excellent news fight fans, Nick Diaz is BACK

https://twitter.com/AlexBehunin/status/1390104270624550914?s=19

he will be hosting/livestreaming a 2 hour self defense course for popular cam girls in the near future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

still no word on what Zabit is dealing with but he's out at least 6 months due to Health Problems:

https://tass.com/sport/1288469

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

all these other lightweight mfers don't deserve a break from *checks notes* violently pummeling tony ferguson in and about the face and wrenching his limbs against their natural configuration

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

LobsterMobster posted:

i think he's just calling out the guy who played shooter mcgavin in happy gilmore

tony wouldnt be able to take chubbs at this point. that ferocious left hand would come in swinging and put him down

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

tony ferguson may have lost a few steps inside the octagon but on the keyboard, this mfer still goes Hard. i recommend clicking for the picture

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPE63-0ht2B

“Current🚣‍♂️Mood” An Active Fighter Is What I Wanted To Be 🎓 This Is What I Enjoy Doing 💯 I’m Competing Regularly Again For The Fans & Supporters Instead Of Once A Year (No More Icing The🏈Kicker & Losing Shelf🤦‍♂️Life) Crew🍃 I Absolutely HATE losing, One Because I’m Better Than That & 2... Because 3Three3 MF’s !!! 💪😤🤚 The Game Has Changed & My Athleticism Recognizes What Needs To Happen 🎓 Beyond🥇Hungrier Than A 155lb Weight Cut. 📈 Washed🧼Up... Slightly, We’re Cleaning Up My Game Better & Better Mi🌵Gente. Taking Longer Than I Wanted, But Hey Anything Can Happen In Snap Down City!!! 📝 Don’t Count Me Out, We’re Still Growing 🌱These Guys Don’t Want To Go Toe-2-Toe ⚔️🕶 I Wouldn’t Either 💪😎 Congrats To Chuck & Benny On Their Much Deserved Victories, Alley-Oop MF’s ⚔️🕶 -CSO- 🇺🇸🏆🇲🇽 # IfYouAintFirstYou’reLast # ChewBigRed Tele🚣‍♂️Dega Fights: The Ballad Of T-Ferg 🕴# WingWednesday 🎶 Fuckin’-A 🥋

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

kimbo305 posted:

His fights have been at cruiserweight, with a 200 limit, and he's been coming in 9-10 lbs under, making it doubtful he's cutting weight past sweating out water on a last day workout.

I'm pretty sure Tyron is close to that walking around weight.

yeah Tyron has said in the past he walks around in the 200-205 range

which is going to make it all the sweeter(?) when he gets KOed by a Paul brother