Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tangy Zizzle
Aug 22, 2007
- brad
Fix the weight classes to be 10lb increments and force the fighters to weigh in each day of the week leading up to the fight.

Or failing that, eliminate weight classes entirely and allow for the lighter fighter to set the rules in a giant open weight tournament ala pride

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tangy Zizzle
Aug 22, 2007
- brad
Hill v Ribas fight pulled, poor Angela! Legit maybe the only fight on the card I was interested in.

Tangy Zizzle
Aug 22, 2007
- brad
The iron turtle looks like he has an awful staph infection on his chest lol

Tangy Zizzle
Aug 22, 2007
- brad
Cerrone sucks both inside and outside of the ring and I want to see him matched up with people with lead hands and feet to further punish his awful brain that is full of toxic opinions

(yes I know it would be hard to find a fighter who isn't like Cerrone)

Tangy Zizzle
Aug 22, 2007
- brad
he gasses up his opponents because he's in that place in his career

if he wins it's a great thing because he talked about how his opponent is so tough and overlooked
if he loses it's not bad and he deserves another shot because he talked about how his opponent was so tough and overlooked

cmon guys