Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Marching Powder posted:

there's an art sub in this forum right? surely i could throw some money at an art goon to do up a logo for oildome. i don't know why i want a rashguard with an absurdly obscure meme on it but i'll be happy every time i look at it which would make it more valuable then most of my possessions.

I mean, there are art goons in this very thread.

Describe what you want and I can probably help. I just don't know where to begin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
Thoughts:

I’m into Neal on Neil violence.

Why is Angie Hill so low on the card? She’s at least as fun/skilled as Michele Waterson, and the UFC is basically operating on Who’s Line Is It Anyway rules as it is.

gently caress, I thought I had a third point. But I don’t.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty

Bluedeanie posted:

Cerrone! Cerrone, come back! *Cowboy slumps completely unresponsive on his jetski as it careens toward shark-infested waters*

:golfclap:

If CM Punk wants another run at the Octagon, him vs Cerrone could be fun(ny).

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
I had to choke a dog that was latched onto another dog’s throat once, but I knew I wasn’t going to get bit since, y’know, her mouth was occupied.

A much dumber person, that dog’s owner, tried to break up another fight between them using her hands, and spent the following year rehabbing around a dozen broken bones and a fuckload of scar tissue. Once again, grappling is the superior defensive art.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty

TheKingslayer posted:

I always figured that since Ronda didn't want to do media they just didn't bother with Amanda. This is all just my own speculation but they were trying to lure Ronda back and maybe UFC figured Ronda might see it as a slight if Amanda still got the same promotion time.

Agree. They wanted to push Ronda primarily. Nunes wasn’t even considered to be an interesting promo on the mic, never mind capable of starching their golden girl.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty

Mekchu posted:

Kangaroo meat is still my favorite excuse.

Those JJs dick pills admission is a close second

I still refer to roids as “horse meat” or “vitamins and minerals”

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty

TheKingslayer posted:

One of my friends is a physical therapist and told me they have people up and walking 24 hours after ACL replacement and it blew my mind compared to maybe ten or fifteen years ago.

They want you moving on that poo poo ASAP, so your muscles and tissues don't contract and/or atrophy. And if you've had general anesthesia, they want you moving right away so you don't get blood clots.

I had major abdominal surgery, and they were making me march up and down the halls with an IV pole within 8 hours...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty

CommonShore posted:

Let's turn the SA front page into an MMA blog

Into the idea