Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

Thoughts:

I’m into Neal on Neil violence.

Why is Angie Hill so low on the card? She’s at least as fun/skilled as Michele Waterson, and the UFC is basically operating on Who’s Line Is It Anyway rules as it is.

gently caress, I thought I had a third point. But I don’t.

It's okay, everything's made up and points don't matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

dude can't even stand up :stonk:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Or weigh them like 3 days before, the day before and then cage side? some combination that means they can't just cut to the weight, but people can get a heads up if someone's missing weight

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

CommonShore posted:

Cerrone should fight Guida because a) they've never fought, somehow, and b) Guida is unlikely to concuss him, and c) Cerrone actually kinda matches up favourably with him

I was going to say clay guida in response to the goon suggesting the find-a-new-fighter thread, but clay is still fighting??

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Needs more liver shots where someone gets hit, squares up, then realised they're in an incredible amount of pain

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Weren't these two friends or something? I seem to remember the loser being disappointed that his friend would fake him out like that then the other guy going "no man, I felt like I was dying and threw a punch as the lights were going out"

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Marching Powder posted:

i vaguely remember that story. anyway yeah probably don't for real make fun of travellers.

speaking of travellers and bare knuckle fighting, this is a great documentary. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q6xAXBaho0

I can't see the video preview on my phone so I'm going to assume you've linked the movie "snatch"

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I'm curious about stuff like the texas rangers full stadium too. Was there any tracing of people.after that?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Freudian slippers posted:

It didn't use to be this bad, and I blame McGregor. For all his faults, he has charisma and he basically stole The Rock's condescending heel gimmick.

I mean, chael sonnen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I am excited for trashweight because with the time difference it's one of the few fights I might be able to watch