Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nordichammer
Oct 11, 2013

Untrustable posted:

Hey everyone thanks for the insight. My brain short-circuited and I was like, "I know weight cutting can cause kidney failure" without even thinking about the lack of water and such. I appreciate that I can drop a hella dumb question and still get genuine answers. Thanks.

You are a cool guy/poster. Don't have to apologize for being human. Keep posting, keep being you, keep being cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nordichammer
Oct 11, 2013
My beautiful boy Walker :(

nordichammer
Oct 11, 2013

That's a drat good soundbite

nordichammer
Oct 11, 2013

LobsterMobster posted:

Turns out an armbar works

Lmfao

nordichammer
Oct 11, 2013
The two dudes in that video need to switch hats

nordichammer
Oct 11, 2013
The Ballad of T-Ferg is so good.

That was a mostly self aware post. I am proud. Did we ever learn if his ligaments were torn?

nordichammer
Oct 11, 2013
His arm got released from the rest of his body

nordichammer
Oct 11, 2013
I think that we can agree that Dillashaw ideal mix was not 700 vitamins and a scoop of peanut butter

nordichammer
Oct 11, 2013
CMV: Edson is one of the best modern fighters to never win a title

nordichammer
Oct 11, 2013

I'm dyin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nordichammer
Oct 11, 2013
I would be so down for that