Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

tony ferguson going on a skid after deciding his head coach should be the guy who thought someone was hiding in his walls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

McGregor did well enough in the first round that people buy into the 'he's gonna adjust to the calf kicks and win this time' narrative.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/status/1397721991713484804

you get the sense maybe dana white isn't quite ready to forgive yair rodriguez

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

reeg posted:

gently caress this is so good, hadn't even considered that matchup

Man, I do not like that matchup. From a boring divisional standpoint Rodriguez's best win is Zombie and that was three years ago and arguably not even a top ten fight and sending him all the way up to fight the #2 guy in the division is a fuckin' leap, especially after two years of inactivity, and from a 'will it be good' standpoint unless Yair's been doing some real crazy poo poo during his time off Holloway is going to beat the absolute loving poo poo out of him which admittedly would actually be kind of fun in a terrifying way

i dunno, it feels so much like a "Dana wants to give Max a showcase for a title shot" fight to me

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

when I used to write my pride biographies there were a few people who wanted me to turn them into blogs and I always assumed the moment I did they would stop reading them, as happens with MMA media