Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Fellas, do u need water to live?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

But I thought COVID was fake and was nothing to worry about :confused:

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Waterson not really advancing at all during the fifth round when she had her hurt was questionable. I guess she thinks she was ahead on rounds

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Holy gently caress I watched this fight and somehow didn't catch this :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le_2T0S8EcY

beep by grandpa fucked around with this message at 19:27 on May 10, 2021

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

makes u think

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Obliviously his loss was just a fluke, he’s working on checking legs kkicks cause obv that’s the only reason the 1-2 lightweight GOAT lightweight lost

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Don't forget that a substantial amount of the population believe the earth is flat and masks go underneath your nose

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I see making an argument for having some chance of success on everything large dog and down but everything above that you are completely utterly hosed lol

tho only questionable one might be crocodile since they are ambush predators and without element of surprise/a body of water and just you, the croc, the cage and herb dean, you might have a chance + can't teenage zookeepers just hold their mouths shut since they have very little power opening their mouths

I hate these animal graphs/discussions cause my dumb rear end falls for them every single time, maybe cause too much DBZ growing up :frogbon:

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

at least in NJ I see canadian geese gently caress people up all the time lmao

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I would say just basic every day clothes since any sort of work gloves render the house cat entirely harmless

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

If you missed the event, you can skip every main card bout except for the first and the last

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Thanks for this - something I noticed this time if you watch his booty/back as his center of gravity is shifting & he's trying to compensate for his balance being hosed up as soon as it happens and is leaning back further and further he realizes he doesn't have any control until it just completely goes. That had to be a really scary moment for him.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Chandler was extremely well-spoken and humble in the post fight presser. Gave lots of respect to Charles.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

same lmao

i watch every single one of them

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1394905003257700353?s=20

I suppose this might be the end of the Apex shows?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

As much as I wanted to hate on the guy for him being fast-tracked to the title fight right after signing with the UFC (tho he is definitely elite world class), Chandler has come across extremely well in all of these post-fight vids I've seen of him

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Eat This Glob posted:

i demand to watch gsp shower too :colbert:
after you finish he'll tell you he was not impressed by your per-for-mance

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/Eaglesmesh/status/1395708044286341120?s=20

:-]

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltNYteDGyVE

UFC's youtube just uploaded this lmbo

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Snowman_McK posted:

Considering how much Bisping was content to cheat in the octagon, it's weird to think he wouldn't cheat outside of it.

No it’s not, at all. I’ve said it before but in the ufc you’re allowed to cheat in the octagon a little bit, til they tell you stop. A little cheating is fine according to the refs, but not too much

Bisping he talked way way way too much poo poo about dopers and seems so legitimately proud of himself for beating guys that were all caught cheating for me to believe it

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I'm looking forward to TJ's return this summer :frogbon:

it'll be interesting to see if he sucks rear end now that the EPO life essence has been removed from him like super shredder losing the last ounce of ooze

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/chrisweidman/status/1398683051769610241?s=20

:unsmith:

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/TheAthletic/status/1399473857224855552?s=20

Once again I am tricked into rooting for Woodley against my will

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

All of his boxing opponent picks have been unironically genius

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

tyron woodley is a former ufc champion dude. as i said, this is a pretty smart matchup for paul- if he wins, he has a huge name to add to his record and can leverage for even more insane circus poo poo and he if loses well he lost to a ufc champion who is known to hit hard as gently caress so there's not even that much risk to his brand

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I don't think anyone here hates Woodley, I think we were all very excited for him in the past, are extremely disappointed with how he's been as a fighter the last few years so it'll be fun to see. Plus he'll be getting paid a shitload of money just to show up so it's not like the outcome of the fight for him is going to make any impact on his future literally whatsoever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

What's wrong wit da May we got??