Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

De Lima is thicc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

This sure is a heavyweight fight.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

for those that just glanced at this and closed the tab the lad is a 6'3" welterweight.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Marching Powder posted:

p. smart for the ufc to hold a super spreader event where it is state policy for the fallout from it to never be made public. gotta respect the hustle.

Florida has underreported covid deaths by at least 30%.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

kimbo305 posted:

Bisping fouling Rivera and his dickhead energy on TUF are the period for which he's irredeemable for me.

Remember when he fell off of the ping pong table and smacked his head?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Remember when Chad$ popped for HGH, he blamed some therapeutic cream for it, but he would have literally needed to swim in the stuff to get to the levels he hit?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Don't forget that Woodley is going up to LHW for this fight. He's 34lbs smaller than Paul, who is juiced to the gills.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

kimbo305 posted:

His fights have been at cruiserweight, with a 200 limit, and he's been coming in 9-10 lbs under, making it doubtful he's cutting weight past sweating out water on a last day workout.

I'm pretty sure Tyron is close to that walking around weight.

For some reason I thought he and askren fought at 204. My bad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Did Lobov call Khabib a pussy? :lol: if so.