Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
One week from today will be two weeks since my second pfizer shot (I was sick for 2 days afterwards). I'm looking forward to eating somewhere where I can be outdoors. I still intend to walk there and back, not taking a bus or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
So rather than rely on what newspapers or goons are saying, I went and checked out the CDC themselves. They say their latest information suggests much less chance of asymptomatic transmission by the fully vaccinated than had previously been thought. So, yeah, I'm putting the mask in my pocket (against the possibility of encountering a crowd).

That said, I ate at a diner yesterday and was as nervous as a cat the whole time. This "other people" stuff is going to take a while to get used to again.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Well, walking down the street minding your own business, which is to record everyone else.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Why do I keep reading this thread? I constantly have no idea who half these people are nor why what they are saying is noteworthy.