Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Good friend of mine just went into the hospital for covid and associated complications from it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Things are getting dumber here, I do not like it.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Parsons is a shitbird of the highest caliber, I hate that he runs anything here.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I was told the Rona is over. Boy howdy do I feel duped by the man.

Oh wait, no I don't lol. Getting another shot tomorrow, thank gently caress between myself and my sisters we were able to convince most of our family they were wrong right around second wave. That feels like ages ago.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Gio posted:

crosspost, but im out of the loop: are they planning on approving second boosters for all adults or should i just go rogue and get one?

I don't know the real answer but I was able to get one as a walk in no problem. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I'm assuming they're not in a state of emergency because of the numbers fuckery discussed upthread?