Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

jesus christ lol but really which one should i buy into now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

did anyone post this yet

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/20/europe/czech-singer-death-deliberate-covid-infection-intl/index.html

CNN posted:

CNN) A Czech folk singer who was opposed to having a coronavirus vaccine has died after deliberately contracting the virus, according to her son.

Hana Horká, of the folk band Asonance, died Sunday at the age of 57 after intentionally exposing herself to the virus at home while her son and husband were sick, according to CNN affiliate CNN Prima News.

Horká wanted to infect herself so she could be "done with Covid," her son, Jan Rek, told Prima News on Monday.

"My mom wanted to get sick so she gets the Covid pass," Rek said. "She said to me and even publicly she wants to get infected so she is done with Covid."

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Bucswabe posted:

I'm not all that interested in this protest, itself, but I am very fascinated by the media and public reaction to it. Personally, I think there is a huge amount of daylight between being anti vaccine and anti vaccine mandates (I myself am 100% pro vaccine, and 100% anti mandates). Can we really say for sure, in this case, that the bad apples represent everything this protest stands for? Would we be OK with a statement like that if there was a BLM protest where someone put a sign on Terry Fox?

On a forum that routinely (and rightfully) boasts "ACAB" are these acts of "vandalism" really so egregious?

I really don't want to be provocative, and start some poo poo storm, but I'm now 2 years into being basically forced into complete social isolation, and I've never felt more despair in my entire life. All I want is for people to have a bit of empathy on all sides...

the entire convoy was started by the maverick party who are alberta's alt right so it's bout just some bad apples, it's a rotten orchard

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

it is true and tons of reporters are currently scouring twitter for the next big artist to drop spotify

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

wontondestruction posted:

Yeahhhhhh. Sound logic here. It's a wonder why my 87 yr old father with cancer didn't die from it. CDC can blow me. Covid is a JOKE.

One more kicking. History will show that at least 50% of "covid deaths" weren't from Covid. Get some, lemmings

gently caress off idiot, reddit might appreciate your thoughts

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

good you're being a complete dumbass and that denialism has no place on an ostensibly intelligent message board

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

thanks gene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

brugroffil posted:

Pfizer to submit data as soon as today on a two shot regimen for under 5's.

The idea is to get two shots approved by the end of the month, and then you get the three shot efficacy data by the end of March and approved shortly thereafter.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2022/01/31/coronavirus-vaccine-children-under-5/

oh this is fantastic news i have been so worried about my daughter with my son being back in class