Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luxrage
Jan 2, 2017

I have no idea what I'm doing!

I'm scheduled for my second moderna shot tomorrow morning and my roommates that same afternoon. I'm getting Moderna and he's getting Pfizer, should he interesting to see how our 2nd dose effects compare. Neither of us had any issues with the first shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luxrage
Jan 2, 2017

I have no idea what I'm doing!

Galewolf posted:

I remembered how gross gyms were beforetimes and like "now it wasn't that hard to clean up benches, was it?". I know it will fade away soon (?) but it felt better to see everyone dutifully cleaning everything before and after they use them.

Where I work they provided us with 70% IPA and disposable wipes to clean our shared workstations with in the first time I did it I pulled a horrible yellow film off of everything. People give me and some of the others grief for being a germaphobe but what they don't understand is our work area is the cleanest it's ever been because they actually are giving us stuff to clean it with for once. We do a lot of electrical soldering work and we consistently pass our lead contamination tests now thanks to this.