Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Kestral posted:

This is why I don't do the wait inside anymore, just gimme the jab and I'm out. I'll go sit in my car for 10-15 minutes, thank you.

Had a good COVID-related dark chuckle today. A dear friend who I haven't seen since before the pandemic put me back on his list of people to text whenever he's going to hold a Magic night, in an attempt to lure me back into socializing with that group. I've told him gently but repeatedly that he and his wife live in a highly social way that makes them unsafe for me to be around, since I'm in frequent contact with vulnerable people I could transmit COVID to and am in a vulnerable category myself, but it doesn't seem to sink in. The first "pls come play magic" text went out on Monday. This morning we get a follow-up cancelling the event, because their entire house has COVID for the fourth or fifth time.

You can go and wear a good N95 the entire time and you’ll be fine, I prefer the 9210+ Aura with the braided straps, or wear an elastometric with P100 filters to go even further beyond

Proper masking is what will save you from everyone else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU