Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

stellers bae dont make posts theyre gross when you make em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

hahaha ewwww its like a bug or something gross

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

the coward Mad Jackal

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Nitis posted:

I've basically been on lockdown since July of last year. I did get vaxxed, though. However, I allow myself go the the bar on Thursdays for lunch, just to get out of the house once a week.

I found out today that, after I finished my lunch there yesterday and left, it closed down. 10 employees have tested positive for COVID.

Guess I'm really gonna quarantine for a couple weeks, now. drat the Delta.

Blargh.

some serious old school posting vibe right here

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

im doing full lockdown but thursday is my cheat day :fiesta:

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

aphid_licker posted:

Entire fuckin continents are begging for vaxes and you dipshits are wasting doses on the off chance that it does something to further increase your already all but guaranteed odds of coming through your infection just fine.

someone has no idea how supply chains work
or extant booster studies
or good posts

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

recreationally

youre sounding like a real rear end in a top hat right now

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

ben shapino posted:

You might want to read more about shutting the gently caress up

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Pekinduck posted:

You're comparing Canada's residential schools to modern public education?

youre just askin questions

their point is obvious, even if the metaphor is mangled

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Crackbone posted:

I am having a hard time believing the endless long COVID symptoms.
I believe there can be long term health issues from it, I’m not doubting that. But the reports that just keep finding new and completely disparate long term effects is breaking my brain. Are they just doing the same poo poo as when they test drugs, where every single issue the subjects report is listed as a possible side effect?

its all a hogwash shitshow, we just know for a fact the percentage of poo poo has gone up. cant help you if you cant believe things are getting worse.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Spaghett posted:

My experience is more mild than that, but ya, spending an hour eating a sandwich bc it tastes like the most vile concoction known to man sucks and I don't recommend it.

maybe gross poo poo tastes good now, this lifehack COULD end up saving you a pretty penny :smug:

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

satanic splash-back posted:

Despite all the doom posting, some schools are just fine if they are far enough out in the middle of nowhere. A few of the rural elementary schoola around me made it a whole year last year with only a few individual student quarantines and no major teacher sickness's.

It gets worse as the students get older and more able to move themselves around without parents though.

delta isnt wild style hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

i had to organize a heist to steal all grandpas guns and mysteriously "loose" the key to his gun safe.