Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kuskus

make a garage door cake for your partner for every single calendar holiday until they get the hint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wimsy

don't buy a garage door

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

When God takes your garage door he gives you a garage window

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

If you burn down thee garage you won't need a door. It's an option. Maybe not your first choice but I'm just laying that out there.

Escape From Noise

Just start calling the garage a gazebo until you force everyone to agree. Then you will no longer need a door.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Just insist very strongly to everyone that there IS a door, it's always been there, you don't know what they're talking about. Then pretend to open and close said door every time you transit into and out of the garage.

The idea of the door is just as effective as a physical door.

Escape From Noise

Ceci n'est pas une garage door.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Mormon Nailer posted:

Just insist very strongly to everyone that there IS a door, it's always been there, you don't know what they're talking about. Then pretend to open and close said door every time you transit into and out of the garage.

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

The Emperor's New Garage Door

Dolphin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mormon Nailer posted:

this is a fantastic idea but i don't have any friends so i would just be insisting to myself that i have a garage door

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

Just make new friends with your new garage door that you definitely have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dolphin posted:

this is a fantastic idea but i don't have any friends so i would just be insisting to myself that i have a garage door

Escape From Noise posted:

Just make new friends with your new garage door that you definitely have.

Got it in one.

If you insist to yourself, repeatedly and unendingly, that you have friends, it's just the same as having friends.