Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Motronic posted:

the awesome log truck goy

I mean I don't see what him being gentile matters but OK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Motronic posted:

Plenty of lube, turn on the magnet:
(There's a thread title for something in there)

Ta-da! :grovertoot:

H110Hawk fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Jun 4, 2021

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
I mean it has a magnet just mount it to the inside of the bucket and go the other way for the last chip.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Motronic posted:

This time it wasn't even the saddle valve (until I attempted to close it, which of course didn't work). If you look closely in the first pic you can see a jet of water coming out of the modern art sculpture. This ball of copper was twisted and crimped all over the place and one of the "bad spots" (the whole thing is a bad spot) finally let loose.

LOL is it that line going up/left? I thought it was twine holding up the artwork. It seemed as likely as any other explanation.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
Gary knew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
I was going to say lids are free and plentiful. Just go snag one that says GTE on it or something.