Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I may be a bit high, but hear me out.

I am looking for a few other posters to get probed willingly and have this image used as the reason. So for my plan to work we will need at least 3 other posters to agree to this, but I figure the more we get the funnier it will be. As for the IKs and mods, wait until we get at least 3 other posters before sending out the first wave of probes. From then on, you can go nuts and probe whenever you like.

edit: damnit finally got the image tag fixed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Zil fucked around with this message at 01:20 on May 8, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil

Thank you for agreeing to this noble quest

Zil

sk posted:

six me baby

e: you could probably just put the image into the lepers colony html instead but I'm all in

That's what I meant. Not a link to the image but the actual image itself

Also thank you for your service

Zil

nut posted:

i dare u to probe me u wont

Hekk posted:

Probe me good

Thank you both for your contribution to the cause

Zil

Hopefully soon

Zil

Thank you to all who have volunteered, hopefully soon the mods will stop this teasing and click approve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil

prepuce repurposed posted:

I may have reached the splendorous heights of SA Valhalla by being named Idiot King, but I still don't understand why ppl do voluntary, or "comedy" probations tbh

why would you want to not post for six whole hours? I fail 2 see the comedy in this

I used to be like that, went years without a probe. But once I got my first taste of a comedy probe, I became addicted. I collect them now.

The description of them being a passport stamp is very accurate.