Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavius Aetass
hello? i posted itt twice on May 9 and i have yet to be charged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Flavius, you'll be billed for posts made at the end of the month.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i just assumed the tophat avatar meant you had a line of credit with the First Bank of BYOB

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
It better be a secured line of credit.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Pleiadian Light posted:

It better be a secured line of credit.

Put his mod star down as collateral

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Zil posted:

Oh that's good

Flavius Aetass

sk posted:

i just assumed the tophat avatar meant you had a line of credit with the First Bank of BYOB

no i purchased it full price

google THIS

Flavius Aetass posted:

no i purchased it full price

When you use credit you pay more than full price, it's like the opposite of a coupon, or deal

google THIS

Somewhere there's an alternate universe where the chill forum is TGIF (Taxes, Gratuities, Interest, and Fees)

xcheopis

Zil posted:

Mayor Dave

Bernie the Snow Clown
I stopped at a coffee shop today and they said that if I gave them a review on Amazon they'd discount my coffee. I politely declined of course, but I couldn't help wonder why the cashier was such a sicko

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Stealing > paying full price > coupons and/or deals

xcheopis

Getting myself struck of the list with AARP so they stop sending me coupons and deals. I won't have that filth in my home; what if the grandkids saw it?!?!

more falafel please

forums poster

every time I use gcc I pay one dollar to the Forget RMS Ever Existed Fund

I'd do the same thing for every time I use emacs but I want to give them money :cawg:

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

nut

cashier: oh, those are actually 2-for-1! You can just grab another for free.

me: neat.

Flavius Aetass

nut posted:

cashier: oh, those are actually 2-for-1! You can just grab another for free.

me: neat.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
The sign said "buy one get one" and that's what I want to happen drat it, why are you trying to give me two?!

Flavius Aetass
googling "inflation fetish" and getting madder and madder

nut

Flavius Aetass posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Flavius Aetass posted:

lmao

alnilam

Flavius Aetass posted:

lol

alnilam

brb gonna go retroactively pay for my winzip usage in the 90s, once for every time the beg screen came up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Flavius Aetass posted: