Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

I’m really enjoying all these movies directed by Woody Allen. My favorite actor is probably Kevin Spacey. And pretty much everything Mirimax produces is solid gold; that Weinstein guy is brilliant. I sure hope nothing untoward happens that will dampen my feelings about these three people in particular. Now I’m going to go take a long drink of water and check the news for twenty years....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

limp_cheese posted:

So between Pamela Anderson, Carmen Electra, and Jenny McCarthy which one is hotter?

I'm a Carmen Electra guy myself.

Edit: Here's something that actually happened.

Me: I really want to ask this girl I'm going to a dance with to be my girlfriend. What should I do?

Friend: Don't ask her right away. Wait until the dance and ask her in the middle of one.

Me: Are you sure? I feel like I should ask her out before then.

Friend: God no. Ok, you know how in Dragonball Z the Spirit Bomb is something that takes time to gather energy and patience to make sure you use it at the right moment?

Me: Yeah!

Friend: So what you need to do is be Goku, and be patient, gathering your energy and waiting for the perfect moment to strike. Then throw that Spirit Bomb and get the girl!

Me: Yeah! I think I got it!

30 minutes later I ask for the girl to be my girlfriend and she says no but she'll still go to the dance with me

Me: I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said no.

Friend: What the gently caress did I tell you?! Congrats, you hosed up throwing the Spirit Bomb and you're Krillin now.

Me: gently caress, I really am. God I'm dumb.

Lol

Thanks for posting this. Such an innocent reminder to how dumb teenagers are