Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
baked some chicken thighs slathered in lemon pep w/ a bag of steamed veggies on the side, pretty standard stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Steak, asparagus, sourdough.

Thinkin' about doing a chicken adobo instant pot recipe for tomorrow night.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
rear end

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Derpies posted:

rear end

Hell yeah!

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Chicken pot pie, chicken's from a deli pre-cooked dude. So good

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

A whole medium bbq chicken pizza

For desert a huge helping of shame and regret

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ElectricSheep posted:

I did a recipe from the Bob's Burgers cookbook (A Good Manchego is Hard to Find) in bulk cause my gf had her friends over to our place for the first time since everyone's all vaxxed up.

The meat itself I did Ina Garten style, kosher salt and fresh crushed peppercorns with ground mustard powder mixed right into the meat, patties in the freezer for 15 minutes, then right into a cast iron skillet.

Melted manchego over the burgs, topped them with shallots I caramelized low and slow in butter for like 20 minutes, arugula, and fig jam.

now I gotta cook for the group more often lol

Can I come over for dinner?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm going to have leftover pizza. I didn't have breakfast or lunch (besides bourbon). So I'll be looking forward to it.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Spaghetti and meatballs, salad, garlic bread

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Some deboned salmon pieces fried skin-on in a pan with lemon juice and a bit of pepper, rice made with coconut cream, and mixed vegetables (steamed, then quickly fried with a dash of bottled mashed garlic).

Not bad, but I should have used more lemon and more garlic.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Spaghetti and meatballs, salad, garlic bread

Classic.

I made this on April 6th apparently due to this picture title. It's so dead simple but I never do it. Pasta has so many calories for so little satiety so I never make it. It's good though.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Classic.

I made this on April 6th apparently due to this picture title. It's so dead simple but I never do it. Pasta has so many calories for so little satiety so I never make it. It's good though.

It’s one of the few meals our kid will eat with us without further manipulation (he’s autistic and has a lot of sensory/texture issues with food) so it’s in regular rotation at our house.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Made these frozen breaded chicken strips in the air fryer, cut them in half and made fried chicken "melts" with good sourdough, white cheddar, mayo and honey mustard

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Titties with a side of rear end

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Wendigee posted:

What did you make the titties out of?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Wendigee posted:

Derpies is that you?

Wait no. He doesn't do titties.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Literally A Person posted:

What did you make the titties out of?

(rear end)

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I can't remember.... :( I guess a protein shake and a bowl of crispix with milk.... :( :(

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu2OYcgr4rM

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
A SALT gently caress ME HARDER

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

someone please post this to americana for me

https://www.bugasalt.com/

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

kntfkr posted:

A SALT gently caress ME HARDER
A SALT gently caress ME HARDER Tony Danza,
Count the headlights on the highway

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Well don't go around tonight
Well it's bound to take your life
There's a bathroom on the right

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

lol

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I had a bit of leftover garlic bread sticks, some pizza, (all heated in the toaster oven) and a small handful of medications.

It keeps me regular.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

i got a quessadilla from the taco bell but i got the combo and after eating the taco i wasnt huingry so i fridged the dilla.

disappointed in my order and performance.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Can I come over for dinner?

hell yeah bring some vermouth though, we taught everyone how to make Manhattans and now I'm out

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

mother's day meal: lobster and shrimp stuffed cod with mashed reds and asparagus. first time in a restaurant since last march and it was nerve wracking but we're both vaxed so it should be ok. not planning to make a habit of it. tipped almost 40% lol

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

That's some hosed up looking rear end :eyepop:

I had lasagna and stuffed shells and salad and cheesecake for dessert

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

shoutout to pennywise's legit corelle city block plates

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Kale salad with fruit and pickled onions, maple flavored Brussels sprouts, and potato salad

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Vodka.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Today for lunch I had leftover banana curry over jasmine rice (a sweet curry made with bananas, chickpeas, sweet potato, and cauliflower).

For dinner I made pizza. I made the dough a couple days ago, and I used marinara sauce from the grocery store (with a little bit of extra salt mixed in since it's spread so thin). I shredded about 1/3rd pounds of mozzarella, minced 4 good sized cloves of garlic, and sliced some red onion and tomato to top it. I used a pizza steel to bake it, which I got recently and it rules. Also, a shitload of minced garlic is the secret to amazing pizza.

Just now finishing an after dinner smoothie which I blended with spinach, strawberries, bananas, soy milk, orange juice, and some protein powder. I made too much and ended up drinking two glasses of it filled to the tippy top.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

shoutout to pennywise's legit corelle city block plates

I don't know what this means but thank you! I think. Hmm... doubtful.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I don't know what this means but thank you! I think. Hmm... doubtful.

The plates you eat your food off of look nice and are desirable to some people.

I do agree, they are nice plates. I am not, however, someone that can rattle off the names of plate designs. That's... Scrototurboturd? One hell of a username as well

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

That looks dope. What is it and how do I make it?

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Awesome thread idea, OP! I'll be experimenting later - gonna try turkey jambalaya. I'll post pics in a couple of hours.

Here's Chicken Tikka I made last month. I also posted the recipe in GWS a month ago and not one single person has replied to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Valko posted:

Awesome thread idea, OP! I'll be experimenting later - gonna try turkey jambalaya. I'll post pics in a couple of hours.

Here's Chicken Tikka I made last month. I also posted the recipe in GWS a month ago and not one single person has replied to it.

I replied so you wouldnt have a no response thread :kiddo: