Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Vodka and cran, gonna be a multi course meal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

bird with big dick posted:

Put a cremini in it

That some kinda pickle juice? Cause that’s my desert before bed

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Valko posted:

Oh jesus, what the gently caress am I doing. This is so unhealthy. I made Coddle

Inspired me, fridge was almost empty so just used what I had on hand. Yukons, few baby carrots, onion and some country sausage. Made mini sausage balls and browned em up a bit.

But A+, would make again. Just need to start saving up to buy a pack of bacon.

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 13:24 on Sep 24, 2022

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Slush filler:
Hamburger, rice, browned bell pepper/onions, tomato, jalapeńo sauce and spices (cumin, cilantro, garlic, pepper, paprika)

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Jelly posted:

Anyway, I'll share one of my favorite super simple and fast recipes (no SPAM involved).

You made me miss my mom :cry:

Sounds a lot like my carne asada steak potato’s O’Brien

Tangy and hearty

And sorry about your mom, had potatos had cheese had butter so made it work

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Curious what you guys cook with, these are the usual suspects for me, the Dutch and cast iron do a lot of heavy lifting, the pot is for boiling taters/ Mac for the kids, the smaller pot for ramen again for the kids and the non stick gets stuck with breakfast stuff like eggs

Also a slightly smaller cast iron but it still has the scalloped potato leftovers in the fridge

Another side note I live at an altitude of 7200 feet, is so hard to get a malliard reaction up here, poo poo always dries out way before it browns

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Oct 30, 2022

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I wish Weinershnitzel sold cups of chili cheese with hotdog chunks in it.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

2 baked chicken breasts, big scoop of peanutbutter

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Baked chicken breast with to ramen seasoning cause gently caress it

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Top Round Beef, teriyaki brown sugar marinade and broccoli

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

hosed up, wife picked up cheap meat, thought it was chunks of stew meat, but it’s mince

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

3 Natty Daddys….Never heard of them before but they were out of Steel Reserve

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Gatts posted:

Nice.

Tonight I'm eating Arby's. Beef n Cheddar, curly fries, coke. I don't know what I was thinking. At least I'll be drunk off whisky/bourbon.

Hope on a seasame bun, them onion buns are to sticky

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Taters

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Didn’t think they had Stouffers in Australia

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I should call her

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Chicken Stroganoff

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Broiled Chicken Breasts with bell pepper and onion all marinaded in sourcream and Thai red curry. Awesome

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Need more mustard on your penises? Dunno, I’m not a doctor

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

A Dublin Coddle no big rear end sausages tho so used ground sausage rolled into little meatballs.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Family dinner, BBQ chicken, mashed taters and glazed carrots

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Dominos pep and pineapple, skipped the banana peppers cause I was sharing my pie with the 3yo

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Grocery store rotisserie chicken slathered in Trader Joe’s Green Dragon sauce

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Wife grabbed a frozen Screamin Sicilian Stromboli for me to try in the toaster oven

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Chili cheese dogs with Manwich replacing the chili

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

(Thai) Carne pollo wraps, chicken strips soaked in cilantro garlic lime cumin paprika olive oil and a good ole scoop of Mae Ploy red curry. It all works so good together

Broiled in a toaster oven, 30 minute meal

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Hammu-rob-i posted:

This is how much sauce I like on my pizzas:

29oz kirkland organic toms cooked down. 2 fat garlic cloves, onion powder, oregano, just a lil italian seasoning ontop of oregao, white wine vin, red pepper flake and a 1/4tsp sugar

blurry but can't take another one

I just woke up for a minute and 37 seconds at 2:46 am to burp this up and slug a bunch of water

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Gonna smoke a bunch, have a couple drinks then bake a Hungryman, it’s a once every few months treat. Buncha lawrys and sourcream

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

made huge burritos with leftover black beans and rice and cheeses and salsas and smothered in cheese and sour cream

I made a big batch of Mash. Ground beef, chorizo, refried beans, bell pepper, onion, couple grape tomatoes, seasoned with cumin cilantro paprika garlic. Was going to be burrito filling but I just threw some in a bowl with sourcream/Tapatio mix on top and munched

https://imgur.com/a/y1qFafR

This is the second bowl…first was filled to the rim. I be fartin

Also want that olive pizza /\/\/\

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Oct 5, 2023

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Made a Dutch Baby for first time, just spur of the moment high idea, just outta nowhere.

Came out good too

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Jersey Mikes #13, everything but jalapeńos and onions

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I have a feeling you made yours by scratch? I used good ol' Manwich!

Manwich on a cheap Ballpark hamburger bun, a kraft single, and coleslaw from the grocery store deli! And a bit of Texas Pete. My hot sauce collection is running pretty drat low.

You ever try that Manwich (chili) Dog I posted about?

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

El Pollo 8 piece dark meat, been a minute and I fuckin missed it

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Pork loin and mashed taters

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Hahah awesome

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I get tanked and make awesome poo poo all the time only leaving questions in the morning. Like when I realized i had put a Mama Celeste pepperoni pizza inside of a Mozz/cheddar quesadilla with a bunch of Tapatio

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I’ve been picking at a grocery rotisserie chicken all day, they were out of garlic/rosemary so got the “Traditional” and maaaaaaaan this thing is bland, like not even salt

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Ribeye, corn on the cob, mashed Yukon golds, Hawaiian rolls and stuffing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Valko posted:

I cut a chunk out of one of the chops to check it's doneness and how it tasted. Mmm. I decided to eat two.

Made a stir fry with some bell pepper, carrot and onion with the leftover marinade as a sauce. Broccoli and chips from the air fryer, skin on.

Did this yesterday with a couple ribeyes minus the bell pepper, air fryer and chips