Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever

His Divine Shadow posted:

Just some deep fried sausages!

French fries too, having a deep fryer is great, but bad.

several times a week i send a screenshot from food groups on FB to a friend with a weird way to prepare falukorv, captioned "is there ANYTHING falukorv can't do"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
i have eaten store brand green olives with piemento from the jar with a spoon many times

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever

Dönerkebab, that's not ketchup.

thats not real blandad sås :/

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever

Never heard of that actually. Swedish thing I guess?

Also I think kebabs overall seem to have gotten worse over the last two decades where I live. Back in the early 2000s the meat in the döners seemed better, sorta more real and crumbly than todays slices of meat which seem like they hold together like a singular piece of meat. I dunno what happened but that kind of döner meat seems to have disappeared in favor of this style which has more of a factory produced feel.

Kebabsås is different where you are in the country. Some cities have never seen the red sauce, some mix the white and red together or use both.

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever

taco lasagne :O

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever

Tiggum posted:

Probably because it's a bad idea. It sounds good until you try it and realise that there's a very good reason everyone does it the other way around, which is that the cheese underneath the other toppings stays in place and anchors the rest rather than sliding right off the top and dragging a bunch of other stuff with it.

why not both?