Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

made an outrageously large pot of chicken scampi last night and eating it again today :waycool:

garnished with a ton of cilantro instead of parsley tho cause it's the superior leaf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

800 grams of jambalaya

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

AMATRICIANA

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

that caused me so much pain to read. the cursed british isles strike again

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

cheese + potato pierogis and veggie soup. the pierogis came from a bag, tho

your posts in this thread are amazing

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

bird with big dick posted:

dol sot stone pot bibimbap

gesundheit

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i loving wish it was that easy to eat 4000 calories. its pretty hard to eat 3000-4000 calories of normal food. a lot of people hit those numbers by eating hyperpalatable junk food and/or drinking their calories (coffee drinks, beer, pop)

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

made a savory dutch baby with spinach feta chicken sausage and (too much) mozzarella. roasted some vegetables.

goddamn bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Pennywise the Frown posted:

So is everyone on ozempic barely functional due to not being able to eat?

When I was on an irresponsible dose of adderall I never ate and my only energy came from the amphetamines. When I'd do something physical like hiking I'd crash very quickly because regardless if your mind can keep going, your body can't if it doesn't have fuel.

I lost a ton of weight that I didn't need to lose. I did look good though! However, I think it was a big factor in my divorce. :saddowns:

you can (and should) titrate ozempic to match your hunger signaling to your desired TDEE. being in a caloric deficit does limit energy expenditure though of course, no matter how you're achieving that, as your brain switches to trying to conserve it