Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

AmbassadorofSodomy posted:

That looks dope. What is it and how do I make it?

Just a basic roast I guess. I found a petite sirloin roast on sale and decided to try this. Just cover it in salt/spices, put on a bed of chopped veggies, cook for a bit. I couldve cooked it a bit longer because some of the veggies like carrots and potatoes weren't done enough, but otherwise came out great and was extremely low effort

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I’ve been seeing tritip at my grocery store recently but I know nothing about it. Is it something you can slap some S&P on and throw on the grill, or is it more of a London broil type cut where it needs to be marinated ?

Either. Its pretty easy peasy. My family (Californians near Santa maria) do a marinade but I've had without. It's like the west coast cowboy cut. Iirc its basically just a renamed version of a more familiar cut, but I dont know it off the top of my head. I do know its cheapish and easy to bbq

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

"Pastor". Cheap cuts of pork chopped with onions, garlic, and jalapeño, with salt pepper cumin chili powder and paprika abd marinated in lime, tequila, margarine mix, and apple cider vinegar