Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Made these frozen breaded chicken strips in the air fryer, cut them in half and made fried chicken "melts" with good sourdough, white cheddar, mayo and honey mustard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Valko posted:

Awesome thread idea, OP! I'll be experimenting later - gonna try turkey jambalaya. I'll post pics in a couple of hours.

Here's Chicken Tikka I made last month. I also posted the recipe in GWS a month ago and not one single person has replied to it.

looks nice. checked out your recipe. i see you put the chicken in at the end, and so it cooks up in the sauce then?

i like to make big chicken & lentil stews in the style of "curry" and i always debate with myself how to incorporate the meat.

like should i get the chicken good and brown, then set it aside, build up the curry and then throw the chicken back in as the lentils cook?

or should I blast the chicken so it browns right away in the pan, turn the heat down a bit, incorporate my onion/garlic/ginger/spices in the chicken juices, then build up the sauce and simmer everything?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
I threw some chicken thighs in the slow cooker with a couple achiote packets and fresh cilantro, spread it out on a pan and broiled the tips crispy.

Fired up a skillet situation of mushrooms, bell peppers and black beans with some shallot, garlic and cumin.

Rolled it all up into a big burrito w./ some brown rice, avocado-tomatillo salsa, cheese & sour cream.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i bought a beef kefka wrap, french fries and falafel from an arab joint cuz my dinner hosed up:

whole foods had fresh-made italian chicken sausages on sale and I should've registered these were one-trick sausages to be thrown on the grill

i had the creative idea to do like a chicken sausage risotto, browning the sausage first before building the risotto from there.

well the sausages were way too lean and probably just all chicken breast, and created like 0 fat in the pan, just hopeless getting them cooked through and i threw them out and ditched the recipe