Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Me again.
Oct 19, 2017
Iced green tea. Birds Eye Brussels Sprouts & Bacon Bake. 500 kcal for the whole tray and tasty enough. The billowing gas clouds that fill my bedroom later to-night will no doubt be equally pleasurable...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Me again.
Oct 19, 2017
Last night I had a bottle of ensure and half a pint of haagen dasz dulce leches ice cream. This morning I blasted serious rear end, it was super.

Me again.
Oct 19, 2017
At Sunset Point now (a highway rest stop in Arizona, USA), eating chips and drinking Dr Pepper from a vending machine. Nice view, fresh breeze.

Don't anticipate any unusual effects, sadly.

Me again.
Oct 19, 2017
I made breaded fried zucchini, it was tasty.

Me again.
Oct 19, 2017
Steamed broccoli florets with grated parmesan cheese and butter. Frozen bag veg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Me again.
Oct 19, 2017
Made a nice Mac & cheese for Thanksgiving and have a bunch left. Ate some of that and a bag of steamed veg. Parcelled out the rest in Tupperwares and froze rhem.