Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Today for lunch I had leftover banana curry over jasmine rice (a sweet curry made with bananas, chickpeas, sweet potato, and cauliflower).

For dinner I made pizza. I made the dough a couple days ago, and I used marinara sauce from the grocery store (with a little bit of extra salt mixed in since it's spread so thin). I shredded about 1/3rd pounds of mozzarella, minced 4 good sized cloves of garlic, and sliced some red onion and tomato to top it. I used a pizza steel to bake it, which I got recently and it rules. Also, a shitload of minced garlic is the secret to amazing pizza.

Just now finishing an after dinner smoothie which I blended with spinach, strawberries, bananas, soy milk, orange juice, and some protein powder. I made too much and ended up drinking two glasses of it filled to the tippy top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU