Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

This was the most recent meal I took a picture of. Got high and made fried chicken and biscuits for the wife and I about a week back.

Before that I made surf and turf with scallops, flank steak, spinach, and rice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

I made fried chicken sandwiches. They were good.

Highly recommend this stuff to anyone that ever fries anything, especially if you need it to remain crispy after being sauced.

https://modernistpantry.com/products/evercrisp-breader-batter-boost.html

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Torquemada posted:

Blue corn and sesame tortillas with chicken mole and a radish and avocado salad.

Lookin good

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Scallops and fettuccine alfredo

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Those scallops are loving ridiculous.

Thank you, I finally had the patience to wait for the pan to be hot enough before throwing them on

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Indulged and made fried chicken sandwiches tonight. I finally brined the chicken, which I've been meaning to do for a while. 9 hours in a saltwater bath and it turned into the best chicken I've made in my life.

Highly recommend brining to anyone planning on making chicken.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Made street tacos

Not quite as rare as it looks in the picture

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

NY strip steak, brussels sprouts with goat cheese, balsamic vinaigrette, and pomegranate seeds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

bird with big dick posted:

Are we just making up words now

It's a korean rice-based food