Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
Am I???
Fun Shoe
I'm a little behind, but this is awful. I feel like the Asperger's mention was a preemptive excuse, and that's coming from the father of a son who is actually (and unmistakably) on the spectrum.

I feel like Musk : Asperger's :: Trump : Bone Spurs.

I could be wrong, but... this is bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
Am I???
Fun Shoe

I always learn something new, and there's always animal noises.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
Am I???
Fun Shoe

General Dog posted:

Would’ve been better with actual jokes instead of the cards that say “hey this person turned out to be bad, remember that?”

That was the actual joke.

Trying to erase problematic people from history, or at least erase the good things that other people said about them, will lead to some funny situations.

I would have liked it if literally every single space was taken by someone who had to be removed. Doesn't seem like it'd have been hard to do.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
Am I???
Fun Shoe
I love this sketch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie6LpKOJVf0

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
Am I???
Fun Shoe

rodbeard posted:

I had a busy week at work and just got around to watching the episode. I love how they gave a tribute to one of their all time worst hosts but gave no mention of the guy that wrote the Richard Pryor episode. You think Lorne is still bitter about being called out for being a racist?

I missed a tribute to Jason Patric?

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
Am I???
Fun Shoe
He got a lot of well-deserved mileage out of the OJ Simpson trial.

I can't quite remember how he worded it, but there was one time the lead story was about some health issue becoming the #1 cause of death. "The #2 cause of death? OJ Simpson, at 2 people."

And I'll never forget who did that study that said that fish is good for you unless it's fried.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9artX5zzBsI

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
Am I???
Fun Shoe

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

Holy poo poo the musical acts~~~~~~
:swoon:

I guess? I haven't heard of three of them, and the only reason I've heard of Halsey is because she's been on the show before, if I'm not mistaken.

(Cue people telling me Brandi Thug or Carlile Mustgrave have both been on the show a zillion times.)

The musical guests have become increasingly irrelevant to me, though, so... meh. I do like that they put them in sketches now, though. That's always fun, especially if they're extremely horrible actors.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
Am I???
Fun Shoe
Honestly, now that I think about it, I've rarely cared about the musical guests unless they happen to be a band I'm really into. And, with my musical preferences, such appearances are fewer and further between.

The "getting older" part is manifesting in the fact that while before, I knew who the musical guests were and just didn't care to watch their performances; but now, I don't even know who they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
Am I???
Fun Shoe

Sekhmnet posted:

Beck Bennett and Lauren Holt are leaving. I liked Bennet and I don't recall Lauren Holt at all.

Remember those sketches in the last season or two that had Aidy Bryant, but something was just a little bit off? I mean, it was clearly Aidy Bryant, but something just wasn't quite right?

That was Lauren Holt.

I don't know much about her as a writer or performer, but that's how she was used in sketches, so it is what it is, I guess. Her title card may as well have just said, "This Player Is Inspired By Aidy Bryant! See If You Can Tell The Difference!!" like those colognes you see at Family Dollar. Except those don't claim to smell like Aidy Bryant so much as they are designed to make you feel like you can afford Lagerfeld Photo.