Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Still watching but the Larry Fong billboard was really funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Yeah this was fun

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

admataY posted:

Occasionally , Rarely , this movie gets as stupid and over the top as it needs to be, like when buff zombie go full Night King on his horse, but these moments are few and fleeting .

Loved that bit as well.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

pospysyl posted:

If they had kept D'elia that scene would have been so smug and annoying, but Tig Notaro makes it almost self-effacing. She is so charming in this movie, easily her best acting performance yet.

I loved your lb review

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
E: Lol double beat

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Focus on this movie not MoS or calling each other names.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Lemon posted:

My favourite little part was Bautista's heroic Dad moment of tryin to get this goddam fuckin mattress up a staircase.

haha yeah that was a great moment.

I totally get this is will unsatisfying for some, but a lot of the alient robot zombie stuff is expected to be part of a prequel series.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

ruddiger posted:

got the job because her white boss thought it was hilarious that she showed up to audition in brown face.

Is this part true?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Talk about the movie, not each other

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

I was asking about her showing up to the audition in brown face not the on set stuff which I'm aware of.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

moths posted:

You think they'd cover those hooters up for a kid's film, jeez

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I'm definitely mixed on the DoF, it certainly adds a neat dreamy flavor at times, but also had moments where I just thought the shot was ugly as a result.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I took the time loop speech just Vanderohe being dramatic to setup his sweet detonation.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
it was cool

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

John Wick of Dogs posted:

My takeaway wasn't Van was loving around, my takeaway is Van has a Galaxy brain and always is thinking about these kinds of things

Fuckin philosophy majors

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Shageletic posted:

Why do we gotta attack ppl? Its just a movie.

This

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

Again the movie simply doesn't tell us enough about the mindset of these kooks to really determine with certainty their motivations beyond "hangin' at the pool with my buds"

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

lol that headline