Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I enjoyed this quite a bit. This is the zombie movie for the current moment just as Dawn 04 was the zombie movie for the immediate post 9/11 era.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The T-Rex paddock turning into a cliff always bothered me, ngl

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Actually, the song is about zombies. It's called subtext.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

It'll take more than that to undo the damage the MiB films did to the world.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Imo though the head was the real prize, it doesn't mean Tanaka wasn't a greedy gently caress who wouldn't also take the comparatively less valuable money, even though this complicated and ruined the operation.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

It was a stupid take anyways, most of Kurosawa's movies aren't that long. Might as well blame David Lean.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

It's like Adaptation where Zack Snyder is a genius auteur behind such movies as Watchmen and Man of Steel, hyperreal masterpieces that explore man's connection with God, while his idiot twin brother Zach is the stupid fratbro behind such movies as Watchmen and Man of Steel, two works of fascist propaganda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Army of the Dead rules but I have no desire to see it become a cinematic universe.