Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

This thread is more entertaining than the film was. Thank you, goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Piell posted:

I just remembered that after the opening montage the circular saw is never used to kill a zombie again, my rating of this movie is revised to 0/10

"ah but by subverting your expectations of what's going to happen Zack......."

*sound of someone making GBS threads themselves to death*

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

The thing Coyote mentioned about the shamblers coming back to life when it rained was interesting and I was disappointed nothing was done with it. It seemed like the most obvious and potentially entertaining manner to have a horde (or army if you will) gently caress up any survivors.

But then I got to thinking. If you can only kill zombies by destroying the brain what manner of sub-shambler would you get when it rains and how did Coyote know about that when they were all dead again? It suggets that there had possibly been multiple post-nuke bombardments to re-kill them which again, would've been a fairly interesting thing to put in the film.

I've not seen much posted about that particular element that was instantly glossed over after it was mentioned and am interested to see if anyone has any thoughts or theories.

And then there's the whole thing about alphas being essentially unstoppable what with the whole dancer lady having her head sawed off and the head living independently of the body.

Olympic Mathlete fucked around with this message at 07:19 on May 27, 2021

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Huh, that's Guz Khan on the left. He's a local lad and quite funny. I wonder if they made him stick to the script or gave him free reign.