Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

No.

Also here’s my biggest issue and you can’t get me to like it but I really hated the lack of closure with the mom. It bothered me and made the ending sour for me.

Loved the rest of the film though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

AccountSupervisor posted:

I think not providing explicit closure to Geeta was a definitely a choice that I understand mechanically but ultimately I think was not the best choice. They extend the movies plot specifically to rescue her and while I get they wanted the focus of that to be more on regards to Scott and Kates relationship it would have served the point better to at least have a brief moment with whatever was left of Geetas body. Even just a moment where Kate sees her and laments before she sees Scott.

Yeah. I don’t need much but I need something. Leaving it be or not spelled out is just iffy. I can infer but like...it’s not a deep thing and I shouldn’t have to infer it lmao

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

Swaggering into a DSA meeting and yelling "these are so weird, all my friends like capitalism" and then tearfully screaming "leave me in peace!" when they all boo me

This isn’t a dome. It’s fine if they just want to say the movie sucks and leave it at that. Who cares

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

And funny!

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Wolfsheim posted:

It feels weird that I liked all the little obvious references in this but not the actual movie they constructed around them. The best action scene by a mile is the chola fighting close quarters and you still have like 90 minutes after that.

:laffo: at the guy upthread who said Bautista is the best wrestler-turned-actor and this movie was breaking new ground by having a mostly POC heist team when the fast franchise exists

Bautista has been in way better movies than the rock

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Snyder is gonna be snydering. At this point I can’t imagine watching any work of his if you don’t like his stuff. He’s not gonna change and nor should he.

He’s gonna be the corny rear end dude he is.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

MacheteZombie posted:

I was asking about her showing up to the audition in brown face not the on set stuff which I'm aware of.

She did not show up to the audition in brown face. That’s made up.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

ruddiger posted:

I’m the hosed up implication that Mexicans can’t have freckles.

She’s a very cool lady. And Vasquez is a very good character.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

ruddiger posted:

I’m sure the brown face jokes she cracked on set and in her audition were very cool and good.

I mean, if they weren’t, she wouldn’t have gotten the job!

What the gently caress are you talking about.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

No my problem is the lies you’re bringing up. She didn’t show up in brown face. And unless you have some info that I don’t she wasn’t making jokes or whatever

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

She herself is also a self contained thing

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Return of the Living Dead did that. And while not w zombie movie, it’s still a piece of crap that’s better off dead, but so did AvPR

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Nukes are badass for movies tbh.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

They don’t like the movies and want to make you all mad.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Both Zombieland movies are pretty upbeat

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Snowman_McK posted:

This was my favourite aspect. It felt especially true given that, this weekend, the best boxer of his generation is going to box a youtuber who has yet to win a fight.

And both like to film the dead.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Carly Gay Dead Son posted:

Also, did anyone else get BIG Phantom of the Paradise vibes from Zeus's helmet?

Yep! No one else did haha. But I’m with ya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋