Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Super excited. Got a ticket for Thursday at 7 PM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Judakel posted:

Not sure why people are angry about Snyder having fun.

Self-indulgent art owns.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

lol who the gently caress was saying Army of the Dead was going to be a masterpiece of cinema? The anti-Snyder people have some serious issues to work out with how they perceive things.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

McCloud posted:

Also big lol at the "no one emotes" person

Makes sense to me. The only emotion redlettermedia fans feel is being a miserable person to talk to.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I'd say go back to the BSS Movie thread, but they banned Snyder chat

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Excited to see how well the latest attempt to own SMG goes

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

"I just forgot I swear"

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Yeah, who is that major character from the first movie?

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Not sure I can handle off brand Judakel posting here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

John Wick of Dogs posted:

This guy loving sucks why does everyone keep posting him. He thinks every movie not by Zack Snyder is a competition and personal insult to Zack Snyder

I think he made funny tweets