Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

you call that a knife?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Aussie Cossack cracked the Bondi killer case wide open before the cops knew anything

You'll never guess just how right that man got it.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

quote:

A dataset analysis provided to ABC Investigations by Marc Owen Jones, a digital disinformation expert from Qatar's Hamad Bin Khalifa University, reveals Mr Boikov was one of the key figures spreading Mr Cohen's name in relation to the attack.

i love dataset analysis provided by digital disinformation experts from qatar's hamad big khalifa university :wtc:

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

The future for this country is roads, freeways and highways

To the dangerzone

I love the Aussie Cossack so much. It's nice to have a twist on the boring cooker recipe

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
what's his deal anyway? scumbag jumping on the Russia coverage to make it seem like he's being persecuted for political beliefs? I tried to watch one of his videos but he seemed annoying

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Running through Darling Harbour this morning and some private school girls were accosting people with a loving EFTPOS machine trying to shake them down for a sprig of rosemary. Diggers didn't die for this poo poo.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Yes they did. Diggers die to ensure those girls dads make bigger profits.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
https://twitter.com/mckinnon_a/status/1782945295665606815

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
The events of war are complex and often controversial, mate.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

"The uncomfortable truth, to my mind, is that had two white teenage girls died in the same circumstances, I cannot conceive of there being such a manifestly deficient police investigation into the circumstances of their deaths," she said.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

wonder if it's gotten any better

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

starkebn posted:

wonder if it's gotten any better

Surely it has, we must have learned stuff in the proceeding decades. Not going to look at any stats to verify this though, seems a waste of time.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Can't believe they spoke English in their Chinese indoctrination classrooms.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

First person convicted of exit trafficking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

exmarx posted:

our senile foreign affairs minister called australia's former foreign affairs minister a "chinese puppet" for criticising aukus and now he might be getting sued for defamation

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political/515826/bob-carr-confirms-intention-to-launch-legal-action-against-winston-peters

lol