Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKbK5j5t8-U

its a bad game but also it owns

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Apr 10, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Frenz posted:

the box art is cool

Lmfao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I could have rented Mega Man X2 that weekend

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

NienNunb posted:

I could have rented Mega Man X2 that weekend

porky pig is about to make you his bu-buh-buh-buh porky pig is about you make his buh-buh... porky pig is about to make play his game

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

porky pig is about to make you his bu-buh-buh-buh porky pig is about you make his buh-buh... porky pig is about to make play his game

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lmao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol

Woptendo
Mar 23, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

we were going to go on a 3 day road trip each way and my dad offered to let me pick two gameboy games to buy for it. i spent like 15 minutes mulling it over in the toys r us aisle and took the papers for Donkey Kong Land and Metroid 2. However, the guy at the booth brought back Metroid 2 and Donkey Kong 94. i was too shy to correct him so i just took it, looking back now i definitely got a better game out of the deal but i never did get to play donkey kong land. i wonder if it was any good.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
They're not and you got an extremely ftw swap.

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

STONE COLD 64 posted:

we were going to go on a 3 day road trip each way and my dad offered to let me pick two gameboy games to buy for it. i spent like 15 minutes mulling it over in the toys r us aisle and took the papers for Donkey Kong Land and Metroid 2. However, the guy at the booth brought back Metroid 2 and Donkey Kong 94. i was too shy to correct him so i just took it, looking back now i definitely got a better game out of the deal but i never did get to play donkey kong land. i wonder if it was any good.

yeah you lucked out big time

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

STONE COLD 64 posted:

DK94 is godlike and Land is one of the most hideous and miserable games I've ever played. I blame playing it as a kid for my bad eyesight

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

dude at toys R us got you. he knew

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

STONE COLD 64 posted:

the donkey kong land games suck balls.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i like the donkey kong land games but they are impossible to play on an original gameboy because you cant tell whats happening lol

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

DK 94 is the superior game

----------------

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

donkey kong land was trash.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

b_d posted:

dude at toys R us got you. he knew

this

also i'd forgotten about those papers from toys r us. ftw

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ftw

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

We need to go back. My grandfather got me out of school early (by request) to pick up SaGa Frontier from Toys R Us lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

We need to go back. My grandfather got me out of school early (by request) to pick up SaGa Frontier from Toys R Us lol

lmfao kickass grandpa

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

my grandpa bought me a sega nomad for my birthday one year i never even asked for one, grandpas ftw

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

my dad bought me kirbys adventure offa one of these things. first game i ever asked for

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

DK94 is one of the best games ever made

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

bought this in a bin at the dollar store for like $1 and it's still the game I'm most upset I wasted money on

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i bought a gba game one time which was stylistically a metal slug ripoff but played much slower and much worse. i googled gba metal slug ripoff but i can tell it's not any of the results that popped up because you can shoot straight up in these games instead of like a 80° angle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i wrote a funny review for it for some kind of gba fan page where i copied all my favorite dave barry jokes and something awful front page switcharoo gags