Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

toiletbrush posted:

I think I overdid the glare but whatever (sorry about the border I don't know how to use Blender)
https://i.imgur.com/LnDmfaP.mp4

you cant timg an mp4, quoting to see what this is

e: oh gross, greanpos. nice sparkles tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

echinopsis posted:

idk man this is pretty good, better than anything I’ve ever done

outside of using a gif, is there a way if posting one of these from gfycat etc that works for everyone? or is it that they only work from imgur not gfycougar

dunno about go-gently caress-yourself-cat, but for imgur mp4/gifv/etc they have to be in url tags to embed correctly

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

echinopsis posted:

does that work on all platforms? does it require the SA plug-in on chrome?

as far as i know it works on everything. im just using a browser on a computer with no plugins other than ublockO, and that's the only way for it to work as far as i know

but im stupid as poo poo so idk :shrug:

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

mediaphage posted:

they work just fine as posted links in safari and awful app sorry about all y’all’s pososes

yeah url tags work. what doesnt work is img (or timg) tags around an mp4