Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
thought it said “yospos lego thread” but this is pretty cool too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

true test: say “yospos” out loud

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

qirex posted:

I got bored in a meeting and started playing with some new brush pens I bought

sorry the green is the wrong color

no amber. you got ripped off.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

looks dangerous :ohdear:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

hell yes.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

proud to be in that.

e: lol, schadenboner’s punishment av is in there too.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

rotor posted:

i was screwin around with some css animations tryna make it look like a nixie tube :-(

rotor, do you ever watch fran lab on youtube? she’s all about old displays.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

ADINSX posted:

I am checking this out I love old displays and nixie tubes. I bought a clock kit once but messed up my soldering somewhere and it never quite worked right

it’s cool because people send her all sorts of stuff including displays and old manufacturer literature. sometimes she even hears from the people that actually designed and made the stuff back in the day.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

this tape is blank!!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol at the wal mart one

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

word salad and scrambled brains....mercy

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

echinopsis posted:

oh drat now i wanna see a word cloud of the yospos

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Jenny Agutter posted:

going for a 90s station ident vibe
https://i.imgur.com/DOnJg7k.mp4

solid gold baby.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

graying beardo? it’s perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

echi suffers from butthole blindness.