Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

smarxist posted:

no post show yet from coward Tony, this is the only thing I can find re: OC

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1392660374726619139

hopefully just shook up and no concussion or fractures or anything

Good that they decided to play it safe in any event. They learned from the Matt Hardy thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

quote:

In an update on Orange Cassidy, we're told that he's okay now but an audible was called on the fly to adjust the finish of his match with Pac. When it became clear that Orange Cassidy was hurt and trying to fight through it, a change was called that would preserve Cassidy's spot in the AEW Double or Nothing Match. The three-way title match was always the plan, but the two were supposed to originally go to 20 minute draw.

We'll work to find out more on the situation and his condition.

So yeah, they had to fill for time.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Alaois posted:

Cody Rhodes is gonna show up at Double Or Nothing and his neck tattoo will have grown to stretch across his entire throat, wrap around and continue into a full back piece of a bald eagle over an american flag

it'll be a stars and stripes design that turns into a bald eagle when he flexes like a mad magazine fold-out

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Alaois posted:

how can you say daniels blading didn't go right lol

I mean it looked to me like the cutaway to mox and Kingston was an audible because Good Lord Christopher Daniels Looks Like An Extra In A Rob Zombie Movie

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Now I'm imagining a president with Cody's tattoo and I think he's going to beat the Rock to the white house

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

shiksa posted:

I mean it looked to me like the cutaway to mox and Kingston was an audible because Good Lord Christopher Daniels Looks Like An Extra In A Rob Zombie Movie

he got turned into a hellbilly??

That Dang Dad
Apr 23, 2003

Well I am
over-fucking-whelmed...
Young Orc
drat, that 2 hours flew by. What a great night of wrasslin'. Minus the Cody promo.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

Now I'm imagining a president with Cody's tattoo and I think he's going to beat the Rock to the white house

In a cage match nonetheless

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Gumball Gumption posted:

Cody and the Rock can’t be the two candidates to run because there is no Democrat there

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Pylons posted:

So yeah, they had to fill for time.

They're more careful and aware since that bad Matt Hardy bump.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

JUNGLE BOY posted:

he got turned into a hellbilly??

my man was squirting out 50ml of 50+ blood for the last 10 minutes of that thing. definitely a fuckin viking funeral lol

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

rotinaj posted:

Cody and the Rock can’t be the two candidates to run because there is no Democrat there

They'll run as Democrats against someone from the America First party.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

smarxist posted:

no post show yet from coward Tony, this is the only thing I can find re: OC

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1392660374726619139

hopefully just shook up and no concussion or fractures or anything

Whew.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
You're never gonna get dumb Cody promos or talky Jericho segments out of AEW, so my only real critique of the episode is that they should probably be a lil more thoughtful about when to give moments time to breathe, especially on episodes when they don't have the advantage of the pre-tape. Mox/Kingston didn't add anything to the end of the SCU match which should have been a Big Deal; Sky/Page/Sting/Dark Order brawling was unnecessary after the Miro/Darby ending. I like the chaos but you gotta pick your spots

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

shiksa posted:

True, but Britt was about as sliced up in her unsanctioned match and they didn't seem to worry. Blood was frickin' splattering on the mat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Discussion Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3967567