Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Mauro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Mamma Miro!

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Kenny is gonna hold up a big slab of juicy steak with G1 written on it and fling it towards Japan to distract Miro away for a couple of months.

Miro clotheslining Ibushi only for him to pop up with that dead-eyed stare...

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Miro and Shingo just suplexing each other off higher and higher things up to and including the roof of Korakuen hall.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Miro clotheslines UP into Ishii's face and we discover he's actually had his head crushed into his neck for years and is actually 6'4"

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Miro is not going to be happy the thread title hasn't reverted back yet.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Penguin Patrol posted:

Miro is not going to be happy the thread title hasn't reverted back yet.

He'll forgive you, but Jesus Christ won't.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yet another lie from a mod, smh

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Miro Day is a lovely retread of an idea from a dead promotion that died, RIP, two decades ago.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't say that word

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

karmicknight posted:

Miro Day is a lovely retread of an idea from a dead promotion that died, RIP, two decades ago.

I literally go 180 on that promo like every 2 years. It's either one of the best promos ever, or such a lovely tryhard, and I can't decide for sure.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I am most certainly in the minority here, as I prefer cuddly, charming, goofy Miro. I think he is very good at it, and I like to see wrestlers I like being nice guys in real life.

But this scary monster brute of a man with the size, speed, and skill to rip the limbs off of anyone he chooses is OK too.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

BrigadierSensible posted:

I am most certainly in the minority here, as I prefer cuddly, charming, goofy Miro. I think he is very good at it, and I like to see wrestlers I like being nice guys in real life.
Nah I was hoping he'd go face and be cool beast Miro.

I'm not disappointed though since he really nailed it with the current framework.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
It's Miro Month you jabroni marks

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Mirollennium

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Finally the answer to what comes after the Willennium.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

BrigadierSensible posted:

But this scary monster brute of a man with the size, speed, and skill to rip the limbs off of anyone he chooses is OK too.

I love monster Miro. Charming, goofy Miro is also good. It turns out Miro is both cool AND good and a dead promotion couldn't/didn't want to capitalize on taht.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

One of the reasons I love Monster Miro so much is that you had Cuddly Gamer Miro to start with. He tried being a good guy, he hung out with his friends, he wrestled matches, he tried to organise a wedding.

And people just kept loving with him. And eventually they needed to find out what that gets you.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Miro as the kind of charming sociopath just trying to do good things for his friends because it's him doing a solid only to spiral out of control and show his true face as the monster he is was a very fun ride.

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
Imagine signing Miro and absolutely squandering him for the better part of a decade

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Cage Kicker posted:

Imagine signing Miro and absolutely squandering him for the better part of a decade

I genuinely can't think of a person WWE has signed and used well since Kevin Owens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

AJ Styles, kind of